TuffScreen® Heavy Duty Screen Mesh Might Be Right For You If...
- You live in an area where high mph winds or heavy rains are common.
- You want to protect a window, door, porch, pool or patio enclosure from bugs, but you also need protection from pets, children, wildlife or severe weather. TuffScreen® is the best heavy duty option for screening material.
- You'd prefer one durable screen that won't rip or sag over one that needs to be replaced frequently.
- You want to protect your purchase. Our screening comes with a 10-year warranty.
- You care about products that are made in the USA.
Stronger Than The Unpredictable
Yes, the most common purpose of screening is to keep bugs out. However, keeping bugs out is nearly impossible if your screens are ripped from anxious pets, rambunctious children, pesky wildlife or harsh weather. If any of the above resonate with you, your home could benefit from TuffScreen® heavy duty screening. TuffScreen® mesh is made from vinyl-coated polyester, making it one of the most durable options on the market. It installs just like regular screening but is three times stronger than standard fiberglass, and won’t need to be replaced nearly as often. We’re so confident in our heavy duty screen material’s ability to protect your windows, doors, porch and pool enclosures that we offer a 10-year warranty. Click on one of the TuffScreen® screening swatches below for product details, color and roll size options.
Still not sure what type of screening is best for your home? That’s ok. We’ve created a personalized screening quiz to help you narrow down your options, and learn which material is right for you. Click here or on the insect icon to the left to start the quiz.